This warranty is given by Lemaar Pty Ltd , 24-26 Endeavour Way , Braeside , Vic 3195. Ph: 613 9580 1630.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to your rights and remedies under applicable laws , our products come with a warranty against defects in materials or workmanship appearing within :
• 12 years from date of sale for internal use only ; or
• 10 years from the date of sale for external or mixed internal and external use.
To claim , you must ( at your cost ) notify us (as above ) of the defect during the warranty period and provide us with the defective product and proof of purchase upon request.
If we determine ( in our discretion ) that the product is defective :
• we will (at our option ) repair or replace the defective product or defective part for free ; and
• we will reimburse your reasonable freight expenses incurred in making warranty claim capped at $50 including GST.
This warranty does not cover and expressly excludes :
• tarnishing of brass products or finishes ;
• deterioration in finishes as a result of frequent usage , climatic conditions , perspiration , acids , exposure to weather or other factors outside our control;
• assembly or installation of repaired or replaced products or parts ;
• compensation for damage to any other goods , fixtures or fittings ;
• damage to or by products that have not been properly installed ;
• damage caused by alteration , misuse , abnormal wear , neglect , modification of the product , failure to follow our instructions or other circumstances beyond our control .
This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Only applicable for Australia.
Limitation of Liability:
To the extent permitted by law and subject to your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and similar legislation , you agree that we will not otherwise be liable to you in respect of any direct , special , incidental , indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in connection with this product. This clause will not be construed as excluding , qualifying or limiting your statutory rights or remedies where such exclusion , qualification or limitation would be prohibited by legislation.